Where can I learn CPR?
We teach CPR at secondary schools across Yorkshire every year on Restart a Heart Day (registration opens in February each year).
We can also deliver the training throughout the year, either face-to-face (restrictions permitting) or online in webinar format, to schools, community groups and businesses.
If anyone is interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are many other ways to learn what to do in the ultimate medical emergency.
- Watch our CPR training video starring our very own Jon Thordarson and Sally McKee
- Find out what you would do if you found someone in cardiac arrest with our interactive CPR simulation training video
- Learn CPR by playing Lifesaver, a free interactive game in a film by the Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Resuscitation Council UK’s animation demonstrates what to do when someone collapses and stops breathing normally at a time of increased risk of infection
- Find out more by watching British Heart Foundation (BHF) videos or buying your own training kits by visiting the BHF website.
- Download St John Ambulance's free mobile phone app to have life-saving knowledge - including how to perform CPR - at your fingertips